The 4 Horsemen
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen.

If you are a guest please fill out an application for: Membership, Diplomat, or Guest masking. Once a application is filled out for any of the above you will be masked for such.

If you are a diplomat have fun and keep us up to-date on whats going on.

If you are a member stay active, and have fun Smile
The 4 Horsemen
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen.

If you are a guest please fill out an application for: Membership, Diplomat, or Guest masking. Once a application is filled out for any of the above you will be masked for such.

If you are a diplomat have fun and keep us up to-date on whats going on.

If you are a member stay active, and have fun Smile
The 4 Horsemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4 Horsemen

The 4 Horsemen Alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen (T4H)

Meet us on our IRC channel #T4H (irc.coldfront.net)
The 4 Horsemens DEFCON Level is currently: DEFCON 5 (All Green)
Please register and then complete an application. Thanks Government.
Having problems with registering. Send Dark Star the ruler of Supernova a pm and it will all be taken care of. Sorry for any inconvenience.
AT THIS TIME ONE OF THE TRIUM MEMBERS IS CALLING INTO ACTION A POWER OF THE CHARTER TO BAN TECH RAIDING, UNTIL THE TRIUM SEES FIT TO REINSTATE IT

The Enlightened Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Enlightened Application Empty
PostSubject: The Enlightened Application   The Enlightened Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Ruler Name:The Enlightened
Nation Name:MinMin
Nation Strength:7,861.173
Past/Current Wars:Many Raids, nothing serious
Past Alliance(s):Illini Empire, NATO
Positions Held in Past Alliance(s):Emperor of the Illini Empire
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=338506

Recruiter

- I have read and understood the Four Horsemen Charter completely and swear that I will fully abide with The Four Horsemen Charter.

- I pledge my allegiance to The Four Horsemen and will listen to my superiors under any circumstances.

- I pledge that I will stay active on the forums and will accept any punishment for becoming to inactive.

- I pledge that all information in The Four Horsemen stays within The Four Horsemen and will not be revealed to any parties outside the alliance.

- I understand that my nation may be subjected to disciplinary actions in the event that I violate the charter.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Horsemen of Death-Triumvirate
Horsemen of Death-Triumvirate
DarkStar

Resource 1 : Marble
Resource 2 : Pigs

The Enlightened Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enlightened Application   The Enlightened Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Your application has been APPROVED. Please change your Alliance Affliation on CN to The 4 Horsemen. Also,
switch to the Maroon Team. If you can go onto IRC that is a great way to communicate with other people, there is a guide on how to install a type of IRC under the Guide forum. For other useful information read through the other guides. Please report to your appropriate military division, and keep up to-date on anything in there.

You can apply for starter aid here: https://t4h-alliance.forumotion.net/starter-aid-f32/

Please also read through this guide so you can get onto irc: https://t4h-alliance.forumotion.net/guides-f14/irc-guide-t5.htm

Most importantly STAY ACTIVE ON THE BOARDS

HAVE FUN

AND WELCOME
Back to top Go down
https://t4h-alliance.forumotion.net

The Enlightened Application
Page 1 of 1