The 4 Horsemen
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen.

If you are a guest please fill out an application for: Membership, Diplomat, or Guest masking. Once a application is filled out for any of the above you will be masked for such.

If you are a diplomat have fun and keep us up to-date on whats going on.

If you are a member stay active, and have fun Smile
The 4 Horsemen
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen.

If you are a guest please fill out an application for: Membership, Diplomat, or Guest masking. Once a application is filled out for any of the above you will be masked for such.

If you are a diplomat have fun and keep us up to-date on whats going on.

If you are a member stay active, and have fun Smile
The 4 Horsemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4 Horsemen

The 4 Horsemen Alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen (T4H)

Meet us on our IRC channel #T4H (irc.coldfront.net)
The 4 Horsemens DEFCON Level is currently: DEFCON 5 (All Green)
Please register and then complete an application. Thanks Government.
Having problems with registering. Send Dark Star the ruler of Supernova a pm and it will all be taken care of. Sorry for any inconvenience.
AT THIS TIME ONE OF THE TRIUM MEMBERS IS CALLING INTO ACTION A POWER OF THE CHARTER TO BAN TECH RAIDING, UNTIL THE TRIUM SEES FIT TO REINSTATE IT

Amendment to Council of Darkness

Go down 

Change the Council
Yes
Amendment to Council of Darkness I_vote_lcap100%Amendment to Council of Darkness I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Amendment to Council of Darkness I_vote_lcap0%Amendment to Council of Darkness I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DarkStar
Horsemen of Death-Triumvirate
DarkStar

Resource 1 : Marble
Resource 2 : Pigs

Amendment to Council of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Amendment to Council of Darkness   Amendment to Council of Darkness EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Under "Article II: Government Section iv. Council positions"

Do to the fact that the alliance is in its begining phases, an obvious low number of members is expected. We currently only fill three of current nine government positions. I propose a small cut of nine government postions to seven. The council in the early days of the alliance will not have an overwhelming amount of responsiblity so the two cuts can happen there. I propose a merger of the "Internal Affairs" and "Trade and Finance" into one position of just "Internal Affairs." Next, the "Stix" position is easily disposable because in its description it says it has no resonsibility. When the alliance expands we can always have new postions added through ammendments. It looks more professional if we can fill in all of our positions.

The new Council Positions would be: Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, and Military

Rutter's Idea, supported by DarkStar

Poll will be up for a week
Back to top Go down
https://t4h-alliance.forumotion.net
DarkStar
DarkStar

Resource 1 : Marble
Resource 2 : Pigs

Amendment to Council of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amendment to Council of Darkness   Amendment to Council of Darkness EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Poll Closed. Amendment Passes
Back to top Go down
https://t4h-alliance.forumotion.net

Amendment to Council of Darkness
Page 1 of 1