The 4 Horsemen
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen.

If you are a guest please fill out an application for: Membership, Diplomat, or Guest masking. Once a application is filled out for any of the above you will be masked for such.

If you are a diplomat have fun and keep us up to-date on whats going on.

If you are a member stay active, and have fun Smile
The 4 Horsemen
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen.

If you are a guest please fill out an application for: Membership, Diplomat, or Guest masking. Once a application is filled out for any of the above you will be masked for such.

If you are a diplomat have fun and keep us up to-date on whats going on.

If you are a member stay active, and have fun Smile
The 4 Horsemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4 Horsemen

The 4 Horsemen Alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The 4 Horsemen (T4H)

Meet us on our IRC channel #T4H (irc.coldfront.net)
The 4 Horsemens DEFCON Level is currently: DEFCON 5 (All Green)
Please register and then complete an application. Thanks Government.
Having problems with registering. Send Dark Star the ruler of Supernova a pm and it will all be taken care of. Sorry for any inconvenience.
AT THIS TIME ONE OF THE TRIUM MEMBERS IS CALLING INTO ACTION A POWER OF THE CHARTER TO BAN TECH RAIDING, UNTIL THE TRIUM SEES FIT TO REINSTATE IT

Diplomatic Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkStar
Horsemen of Death-Triumvirate
Horsemen of Death-Triumvirate
DarkStar

Resource 1 : Marble
Resource 2 : Pigs

Diplomatic Application Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Application   Diplomatic Application EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:47 am

All Foreign Ambassadors are required to follow the format below and create a new thread with a title of "Diplomat for ____(alliance)____," or "_____(Alliance) Embassy" in this sub-forum.

Ruler Name:
Nation Name:
Alliance:
IRC channel:
Alliance Team Color:

I, ________, swear to be kind and courteous, keep the embassy up to date with all current information. If I leave the alliance I am applying under or the diplomat for the alliance I am applying under changes, I will tell one of the Four Horsemen of the changing.
Back to top Go down
https://t4h-alliance.forumotion.net

Diplomatic Application
Page 1 of 1